Hey Guys! This girl needs your help!

Wow! Those are amazing!!! We are interested. Can you send me more info maybe in a private message.
Sorry look like pictures didn't came threw, here they are.

1215d1258044548-hey-guys-girl-needs-your-help-buffalo-jh-081.jpg

1216d1258044548-hey-guys-girl-needs-your-help-buffalo-jh-080.jpg

1217d1258044548-hey-guys-girl-needs-your-help-buffalo-jh-079.jpg

1218d1258044548-hey-guys-girl-needs-your-help-buffalo-jh-076.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My vote is in Rebecca, Good Luck!!!:nailbiter:
Paul_Buff.jpg

Attachments

• Paul_Buff.jpg
    Paul_Buff.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 75
Hi Rebecca,

I did try to send you a private message but it seems that your inbox is not accepting private messages. Please e-mail me on my e-mail address, info@leeukopsafaris.co.za and I can then reply to you.

Thank you and have a great day.

Rebecca,

'From the photo galleries' - Excellent Lion trophy & like your 'hunting outfit' with the Impala...:)

Rebecca, congratulations on being a finalist! I love the girl power!!! I voted for you and see that you are closing in on first place, the difference between you and and the first place contestant is only about 90 votes... come on guys I think we could get her there!

Thanks! You guys are a great support and I appreciate all your help!!!

Rebecca, congratulations on being a finalist! I love the girl power!!! I voted for you and see that you are closing in on first place, the difference between you and and the first place contestant is only about 90 votes... come on guys I think we could get her there!

You are in first. I just voted for you.

Good luck with the competition... we have all you need in a buffalo hunt. Welcome to Tanzania - land of the buffalo. Cheers,

OK kid you got my vote and it looks like your leading the pack...BTW I can hunt you in the best Buffalo concession in Africa..Either the famous Kigosi- Moyowosi Game Reserve, or in the Selous in the Mahenge block, both in Tanzania..

Just got my vote.
Good luck!

Thanks!!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I won the Extreme Huntress contest and I wanted to thank you all so much for your votes!!! I have had a lot of fun getting to know people on all the forums I joined to get the word out there about the contest. I spoke to Tom Opre today and he said I will be introduced at the SHOT show in Las Vegas on January 19, and then my hunt in British Columbia will take place in September. They will let me know at that time when it will be aired on the Versus channel. Anyway, I am so so excited, I really never dreamed I would win when I entered my essay...and I can't believe I did! Thank you so so much you guys!!!!

Well done Rebecca!! What a great achievement. I wish you all the luck with your future hunts!:clap:

rebecca, Congratulation on winning the Extreme Huntress Contest and by a large margin as well and glad that we could help. Enjoy your hunt in British Columbia and please stop by from time to time and let us know about your hunting adventures, it's always refreshing to have a lady's perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg