Hey from St Louis

Welcome! Went to high school just up the road from Troy

Hi guys. Drywaller44, Jeff505 and I are meeting for dinner and drinks next Tue at 5:30 at Syberg’s. Corner of I 270 and Dorsett Road. Let me know if you’re able to join us. Ya’ll come!

I’ll plan on it as well

Welcome @Drywaller44 - have fun planning the hunt! A 7mm is plenty for all the plains game. I used a 30-06 first trip and a 270 my second trip - premium bullet and good placement.
I used to live in STL - now I’m in cape Girardeau. Only thing I miss are the restaurants.
I see you’re in Cape As I am. If you would like to talk Africa let me know. I’ve been several times and going back this august

Haha my man. Do we need to sneak you in?

I was in there about a month ago no one said anything. I’ll wear a hat it will be fine.

“Fear creates hesitation, hesitation makes your fear become real.”

Reactions: 503
I was in there about a month ago no one said anything. I’ll wear a hat it will be fine.

“Fear creates hesitation, hesitation makes your fear become real.”
I think it was Abraham Lincoln who said, "I wish a motha fucka would."

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you next Tuesday! Jeff505 will wear a pith helmet so you know who to join. :LOL:

Southern IL been to Namibia 3 times. I know a little about africa

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you next Tuesday! Jeff505 will wear a pith helmet so you know who to join. :LOL:
I don’t know if I can were the pith helmet. Last time my wife made me stay home and play safari. I will be holding a drink with a bamboo umbrella in it. A small one of course.

I don’t know if I can were the pith helmet. Last time my wife made me stay home and play safari. I will be holding a drink with a bamboo umbrella in it. A small one of course.
Back during the Carter administration I assume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zahadurahbrotherhood

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you