Hey from St Louis

Welcome! Went to high school just up the road from Troy

Hi guys. Drywaller44, Jeff505 and I are meeting for dinner and drinks next Tue at 5:30 at Syberg’s. Corner of I 270 and Dorsett Road. Let me know if you’re able to join us. Ya’ll come!

I’ll plan on it as well

Welcome @Drywaller44 - have fun planning the hunt! A 7mm is plenty for all the plains game. I used a 30-06 first trip and a 270 my second trip - premium bullet and good placement.
I used to live in STL - now I’m in cape Girardeau. Only thing I miss are the restaurants.
I see you’re in Cape As I am. If you would like to talk Africa let me know. I’ve been several times and going back this august

Haha my man. Do we need to sneak you in?

I was in there about a month ago no one said anything. I’ll wear a hat it will be fine.

“Fear creates hesitation, hesitation makes your fear become real.”

Reactions: 503
I was in there about a month ago no one said anything. I’ll wear a hat it will be fine.

“Fear creates hesitation, hesitation makes your fear become real.”
I think it was Abraham Lincoln who said, "I wish a motha fucka would."

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you next Tuesday! Jeff505 will wear a pith helmet so you know who to join. :LOL:

Southern IL been to Namibia 3 times. I know a little about africa

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you next Tuesday! Jeff505 will wear a pith helmet so you know who to join. :LOL:
I don’t know if I can were the pith helmet. Last time my wife made me stay home and play safari. I will be holding a drink with a bamboo umbrella in it. A small one of course.

I don’t know if I can were the pith helmet. Last time my wife made me stay home and play safari. I will be holding a drink with a bamboo umbrella in it. A small one of course.
Back during the Carter administration I assume.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrenMays0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.