Help

Cem, count your lucky stars if the Mrs. is satisfied with a new dress. If mine found out that I'd just purchased a
$15K rifle she'd be out shopping for a whole new wardrobe!!

Let’s see what kind of dress she buys :-)) those things can cost a lot ..
 
You guys were talking about big bore addiction .. do you think I have the same problem?:-)))))
IMG_2614.JPG
 
cem rona,

first well done with the rifle!

second, congrats on your long marriage, well done!

third,
“No man can know the ways of women or caribou”.

velo dog is right, hell, even caribou don't know what they are gonna do next, i suspect many women are in the same boat.

enjoy the rifle, go shoot something with it.
 
You guys were talking about big bore addiction .. do you think I have the same problem?:))))) View attachment 271913

You, Sir, are hopelessly addicted and beyond recovery. Beautiful rifles-- and a lovely bride. Congrats on a long marriage. You must be doing something right.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,928
Members
169,648
Latest member
ussarthryon
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top