Help needed

The rifle is coming along well he has the feeding and cycling all sorted. I popped in to see Ian a few months ago to get measured up for the stock. He thinks it might be done by Christmas
@norfolk shooter
Post the video you sent me mate and show people your excitement.
You are so happy.
 
Struggling to get wattapp vids on the forum. I'll keep trying
 
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-03 at 12.27.40.jpeg

Thats all the bits
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,162
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top