Hello

MacMillan

New member
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
31
Mi nombre es Joseph MacMillan, JM.
Mis pasatiempos son la caza, grandes y pequeños. También practico tiro a larga distancia, pero no caza.
Agradezco estar en el foro.

My name is Joseph MacMillan, JM.
My hobbies are hunting, big and small. I also practice long-distance shooting, but I don't hunt.
I appreciate being in the forum.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Joseph.
You hunt but you do not hunt?
I'll take a flyer -- What do you hunt?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Joseph!
 
Welcome to AH Joseph!
 
Giday Joseph and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Mi nombre es Joseph MacMillan, JM.
Mis pasatiempos son la caza, grandes y pequeños. También practico tiro a larga distancia, pero no caza.
Agradezco estar en el foro.

My name is Joseph MacMillan, JM.
My hobbies are hunting, big and small. I also practice long-distance shooting, but I don't hunt.
I appreciate being in the forum.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome Joseph.
You hunt but you do not hunt?
I'll take a flyer -- What do you hunt?
Sorry. I expressed wrong. I meant to say that I take long-range shots, but not for hunting.
I usually hunt everything that is eaten.
 
Joseph, welcome to the AH forum!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello MacMillan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top