Hello

tukutela

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Website
www.tukutela-safaris.com
Deals & offers
2
Member of
SCI, DJV,VJS,PHASA;ZPHGA,IVA,IPHA
Hunted
Moszambique,S.A.,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Tanzania,Europe
My Name ist Frank. Just found this page in the web .

I was working as a Safaris Operator in Zimbabwe for many years , left Zimbabwe in 2007 and thinking of returning back to Africa... I was also operating in Mosambique and South Africa.

regards
Frank
 
Hi Frank,

Welcome to the forum, great to hear you are a African Hunter, share your experiences with us.

Monish
 
Welcome to AH Frank! I think that this feeling that you have of wanting to go back is not going to go away anytime in the near future. What country would you want to go back to? Where do you live now?
 
Hi
lets say it like this....back to where I was living, by no means!! First we will need some changes there! But in fact I am going back to Africa next week ;)) !!
I did spent two years in Germany....time enough to think about the bush.... I hope I am still fitting in my shorts ;))))

regards
T.
 
Have a great trip back home Frank!
 
Welcome to the forum and chatting about Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,230
Members
169,290
Latest member
LashawnP12
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top