Hello

Wiltshire Boy

Reaction score
Hunted
Plains Game
Hi All,
My name is Richard Sharman, I live in the UK and have been lucky enough to travel to South Africa hunting on three occasions. I have hunted plains game on all my trips and have enjoyed every minute of them.
Here in the UK I stalk deer mainly Roe, Fallow and Muntjac and also shoot a lot of foxes under the lamp. I compete in the GB F class league and am a current member of the GB F Class team and hope to be picked for the 2017 World championships in Canada.
I reload all my own ammunition and indeed various more unusual (for the UK) calibres for clients that hunt in Africa. This site seems a wealth of knowledge and I hope in time that I may be able to contribute to that in a small way.
Outside of rifle shooting/hunting I enjoy shooting driven winged game and fly fishing. I also am keen on working dogs for shooting and stalking (cocker spaniels and teckels respectively)
Good hunting to all!
Richard

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Richard! Glad you found us and looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH Richard and enjoy the ride.

Richard, welcome to AH.
If you have been three times there is something you can do.
Write some hunt reports with pictures. :D

Welcome!!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Richard! I do hope you will share a hunt report and pictures. It doesn't matter when you did the hunt by the way.

Welcome to AH Richard. We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome... hunting AND fly fishing... what more could a person ask for!!!!!!

Welcome to AH Richard!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to AH Richard!

Hi Richard, welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg