Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, Dallas Safari Club, NFA ,CSSA NRA, CCFR
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Canada (BC, Alberta Nunavet) Texas, New Mexico
Hello from the Peace Region Alberta Canada. Just got back from my third safari in South Africa. Was searching the web for hunting shows in Canada and found this site, looks good

Welcome to AH !

We d love it if you would share some pics of your safari :popcorn:

Welcome to AH.

What type of Canadian hunting shows are you looking for. I know several good ones.

..:welcome:..to AH. Please share your safari's and be sure to add lots of pictures to make it interesting for the people that live upside-down as well..

Welcome to AH Spooksar! Glad you found us!

welcome and enjoy the show spoksar , what we have here is the best hunting show on the net , the show dates start on janurary one and go through to December 31 .
theres something for evey ones tatse here from out fitters and hunters (lots of them ) ballistic buffs and at times fire arms dealers , weve got a girl that will arrange your flights ,and people that will insure you medically and even guarrentee your safe return home in case of disaster (good lord forbid ) right through to taxidermists , oh yeah I nearly forgot our Namibian comedian .
and you don't have to spend a fortune on junk food everytime you come to the show

Welcome to AH Spooksar!

Another Canadian. Welcome to AH.

As has been stated earlier, please do share your hunt reports.

Welcome to AH Spooksar...

Welcome Spooksar!

Welcome to AH Spooksar!

Welcome to the forum spooksar. A lot of good folks here. As has already been requested, we would love for you to share your hunts w/photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!