Hello

RedRiverPig

AH member
Joined
May 3, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
82
Location
Texas
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI AND TTHA
Hunted
South Africa
Always wanted to do African hunting since I was young, and I was blessed to be able to go at a young age this year. Browsed through the forums before but finally decided to make an account. I am glad to be able to join a community of fellow hunters and outdoorsmen. Also, besides big game hunting, I am also interested in fishing for giant freshwater species such as Arapaima or any other great species of this world. Just wanted to say hi and can't wait for what the future has planned.
IMG_1935.jpeg
IMG_1962.jpeg
IMG_2081.jpeg
IMG_2043.jpeg
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH! Please share about those rifles you used on your hunt.
 
Welcome and congratulations on a very successful hunt!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH RedRiverPig!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from Michigan.

Nice pics, especially the little stuffed animal on the Wildebeast

AJ
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,843
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top