Hello the Everyone !

coyote wacker

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 30, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
360
Location
SE Michigan
I've been a lurker for several decades never putting my name out there or adding ! Have spent my whole life hunting North America spent the last 14 year guiding bear hunters in Northern Michigan but have retired. Have taken more than a interest to hunting Africa before this old man can't due it. Hoping to cross over to the Dark Continent and try my hand there.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH. Looking forward to hearing more about bear hunting in Michigan.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH coyote wacker!
 
I've been a lurker for several decades never putting my name out there or adding ! Have spent my whole life hunting North America spent the last 14 year guiding bear hunters in Northern Michigan but have retired. Have taken more than a interest to hunting Africa before this old man can't due it. Hoping to cross over to the Dark Continent and try my hand there.
welcome welcome welcome

you are welcome to contact me, lets make that dream come true
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,620
Members
169,383
Latest member
Sheri37162
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top