Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
New member of SCI
Hunted
USA, Africa
Hello all.

Im new to the forum and found it searching for info regarding usual Safari topics such as game, legalities, firearms for safari. Plan to take myself and daughter on our first safari mid 2012, will be attending SCI convention in Vegas in Feb. See you there!

Welcome to the forum mtcraigco, lot's of useful information and a lot of knowledgeable people here. I took my 5 year old son with me to Africa, and it was a fantastic time, enjoy your hunt.

Welcome to the forum mtcraigco. Best of luck on your safari. Give us some details when you can....

nd

Welcome to ah

Welcome to the forum, mtcraigco !

Welcome to AH craigco! Enjoy! Brian

Thank you all!! Ill be here poking around and asking questions. Thanks for the warm welcome

Hello all.

Im new to the forum and found it searching for info regarding usual Safari topics such as game, legalities, firearms for safari. Plan to take myself and daughter on our first safari mid 2012, will be attending SCI convention in Vegas in Feb. See you there!

WELCOME! sure you will find answers to all your questions here, enjoy Vegas, and the build up to your safari!

My best always.

Watch out, if you came here for information you are going to get it!
Welcome.

Good luck with your planning.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH mtcraigco! Hope you and your daughter have a great first safari. If you have any questions about Africa or the Outfitter you plan to go with feel free to ask everyone here will do there best to answer your questions.

Welcome to AH mtcraigco!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg