Hello, new and ready to learn

Welcome to AH, hopefully we can get your feet on African soil one of these days.

Welcome aboard to the most useful Africa hunting site on the internet. A standard suggestion for first timers is to do an all inclusive plains game package hunt. That takes out a big chunk of the hunt planning process and plenty of top shelf outfitters here that offer them. Good luck!

Welcome, enjoy the journey.

Welcome. Planning is half the fun!

Hello,
I just signed up in order to learn, prepare, and plan for a safari to Africa. I look forward to learning as much as I can and getting to know the folks on here. It’s a dream to hunt in Africa some day. It’s something I have to work towards, I’m a high school teacher, married with two little girls. Only in the last four years have I begun my hunting journey but it has been wonderful. I look forward to expanding my knowledge and I pray to learn from y’all.
Dear FallowJaeger
Welcome to the BEST EVER Forum, and welcome to the greatest hunting family.
Enjoy gathering information to determine your next hunting destination.
Enjoy the planning process since it forms a huge FUN part of the safari.
Happy planning, happy hunting - and straight shooting...

Welcome. Planning is half the fun!

If this is the "Philip Glass" from the film "Trophy", I just wanted to say y'all made a very great film. I enjoyed it. I teach history and I'm thinking of ways to use parts of it in my classes. Modern African and human environment interaction lessons. Thank you for being part that effort. I have to say reading up on all the options in African hunting is fun, it's like being a little kid getting ready for Christmas.

If this is the "Philip Glass" from the film "Trophy", I just wanted to say y'all made a very great film. I enjoyed it. I teach history and I'm thinking of ways to use parts of it in my classes. Modern African and human environment interaction lessons. Thank you for being part that effort. I have to say reading up on all the options in African hunting is fun, it's like being a little kid getting ready for Christmas.
Yes sir the one and only!
Ditto feeling like a kid planning! I’m at SCI and wow...

Welcome Fallow Jaeger. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome Fallow Jaeger! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum Fallow Jaeger, you are in the right place!

Hello,

I just signed up in order to learn, prepare, and plan for a safari to Africa. I look forward to learning as much as I can and getting to know the folks on here. It’s a dream to hunt in Africa some day. It’s something I have to work towards, I’m a high school teacher, married with two little girls. Only in the last four years have I begun my hunting journey but it has been wonderful. I look forward to expanding my knowledge and I pray to learn from y’all.

Welcome and you will certainly learn from some very experienced hunters. Enjoy

Welcome to AH FallowJaeger! Enjoy the site.

Hello,

Welcome and the many experienced members will be of great assistance to you. Please ask.

Hello,

Welcome FallowJaeger! Let's turn your African Dream into a reality. We would like to welcome you and your family to Namibia

Welcome FallowJaeger! Let's turn your African Dream into a reality. We would like to welcome you and your family to Namibia

I am looking at Namibia. I hope you can help me know more about your operation. Besides Hunting info, how does one even get to Namibia? What Airlines are he best. I live in the US southeast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross