Hello, just joined

Welcome aboard!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Glad to have ya. Welcome
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Hi Vic, welcome to AH !
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Welcome Vic!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Welcome!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Welcome glad to have ya.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Welcome aboard!

Mark
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Fellow hunters,

My name is Vic. I’m from the USA. I’m an avid hunter. I’ve been to Africa (Namibia and SA) three times. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Hello Vic,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog
 
Hello Vic,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog
Thanks. I’m starting to see this is the greatest forum.
 
Welcome aboard Vic!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
Welcome to AH @Vic! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vic
I’m from Johnstown, Pa.
Most recently (03/19) I went to SA and hunted with Marius from KMG Safaris. He actually has photos posted of us on the hunt. I took a Cape Buffalo with a .375 H&H, a Hippo with a .375 H&H, and a spotted hyena with a 300 Win Mag. It was an absolutely awesome hunt!

I hunted in Namibia twice in 2007. I hunted with Hannes from Bergzicht. Between the two hunts I took a warthog, zebra, blue wildebeest, hartebeest, gemsbok, springbok, Blesbok, giraffe, greater kudu, and most importantly a leopard. I used a 270 Weatherby on all animals except the giraffe which I used a 375 H&H My experience with Hannes and Bergzicht was amazing.

I have been spoiled with my hunting experiences to Africa.
This is and old thread, but I just wanted to say I am from Johnstown, PA as well! I see a couple people on this forum are from there as well. I live in Louisiana right now, but miss the Laurel Highlands!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,407
Members
169,561
Latest member
DPALorene0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top