Hello I'm back

Roy Sparks

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
73
Deals & offers
4
Media
169
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, South African Hunters and Game Conservation Association
Been a long absence , nice to be back - thanks Jerome.

Lots been happening my end , hope to have opportunity to share on new developments.

Cheers all ,

Roy Sparks.
 
What have you been up to Roy?
 
Hey mate , just reshuffling my business to fit changes happening in the industry. PM or e-mail me to find out more.

Thanks for your interest.
 
Welcome "back" to AH Roy! I look forward to having you share your extensive experience and knowledge with all of us as well as your new developments...
 
Welcome back Roy! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to.
 
Welcome back!
 
Welcome "back" to AH Roy! I look forward to having you share your extensive experience and knowledge with all of us as well as your new developments...
Hello Jerome I don't know where I could elaborate here on my new developments without it infringing on forum rules , please let me know where I could start a thread. Thanks mate !
 
Welcome back, Roy !
 
Welcome back to AH Roy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,658
Members
169,797
Latest member
BiancThom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top