hello from Zimbabwe

hollo

New member
Joined
Jul 29, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi I just joined and I hope to start my proffessional hunting apprenticeship next year.
 
Good luck to you sir!
 
Welcome to AH hollo! All the best with your apprenticeship!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and good luck
 
Welcome to AH and best wishes on becoming a PH!
 
Welcome to AH, Hollo, and good luck .
 
Welcome to AH hollow! Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome and good luck!
 
Welcome.
Who are you hoping to apprentice with?
 
Welcome boet! good luck with your app, who you doing your PH app through? in South Africa or Zim?
 
Welcome Hollo and best of luck with your apprenticeship.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,011
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top