Hello from Wyoming

After dreaming for many years, I have finally gotten to the point in life where I can begin to put together my dream hunt in Africa. Looking forward to meeting new friends and gaining new insight and advice.
I'm a bit late to the thread, but welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
W
After dreaming for many years, I have finally gotten to the point in life where I can begin to put together my dream hunt in Africa. Looking forward to meeting new friends and gaining new insight and advice.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 
Welcome to AH! You will soon own more guns than you can shoot. Be planning hunts well past your life expectancy, have more ammo and loading components than you can possibly fire off in 2 lifetimes. And you are going to need to make friends with a good taxidermist;)
 
Another new member from Sheridan here! Awesome to see so many local folks on the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,450
Members
169,359
Latest member
PatRoseby9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top