Hello from WA state!

Dave Rhoades

New member
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia & SA
Been to Nambia and S. Africa and hunt deer, bear and Elk here in the states.

The best was CilliersSafaris.com. A true pleasurable hunting experience.

Am planning to go back there again next year. Check them out!

Dave
 
gday dave welcome to AH ,
will you be hunting withCillersafris,again next year.?
 
Dave take a few minutes and share a hunt report with some pictures.
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Dave! Hope you will share your experience with us...
 
Nice having you on AH Dave.

Sounds like you must have had a good time hunting in Africa before. Would be nice to hear some stories and see some pictures.

Take care.
 
Welcome Dave.

I'm still trying to draw one of those coveted Sheep, Goat or Moose tags in your home state buddy.

That's a tough nut to crack!
 
Welcome to AH Dave! Looking forward to hearing about your next hunt and seeing all the pics. Feel free to share your hunting pics with us we would love to see them.
 
Welcome to AH, Dave!
 
Hi Dave :)

Welcome to AH :D
 
Welcome to AH Dave!
 
Welcome to AH, Dave !
 
Hi Dave, You on the dry side or the wet side of our Evergreen State? On the wet side myself, an hour north of Seattle.
 
Welcome Dave, looking forward your report, pics and input!
 
Hi Dave, You on the dry side or the wet side of our Evergreen State? On the wet side myself, an hour north of Seattle.
Hi,

I'm really on the fence!

I live an hour east of Seattle on top of the pass.

Wish I didn't have to choose one side or the other for elk!
 
Howdy!
 
Snoqualmie! That's ridin the fence allright!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,378
Members
170,567
Latest member
MitziHicks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top