Hello from the UK

Good to see another Brit here, welcome from the South West.
 
@Wemshie with 3 (inc me) AH members in Norfolk now we can have a get together once all this crap is over with. Welcome to AH and get ready for your world to change.

PS Im over in West Norfolk on the edge of the fens
 
I stalk in Norfolk...
In that case I guess you can come to the Norfolk AH contingent meetup :D Cheers: We have to warn you though dont bring too many of your fancy London ways with you!! :ROFLMAO:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome @Wemshie ! You’ll feel right at home here ;)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi @Wemshie, Welcome to the family!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,335
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top