Hello from the UK

Tha
Welcome SRvet. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Whenever your ready to start with your planning, let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Kind regards
Henry
Thanks Henry,
Could you let me know what services you offer please, you sound like a useful person to know
 
Welcome to AH Simon. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to AH Simon! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome once again! We have been hunting in Tanzania for more than 2o years now. If you are dreaming of Cape Buffalo and wild Africa - look no further. We don't sub-lease - we have awesome adventure hunting experiences available in the Selous Game Reserve with equally awesome affordable prices. We are in the business of realizing hunters' dreams and exposing you to the real Africa!!! Contact us anytime for more info - inbox or jaco@gametrackersafrica.com
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,702
Members
170,139
Latest member
mostbetnpnp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top