AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
AK WSF, AMM, DSC, GOA, GRAA, NRA, PHASA, SCI, WSF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and Argentina, Canada, England, Macedonia, Mexico, Serbia, Alaska, USA
Looking forward to learning and sharing. Impressed with what I've seen so far. Thanks for setting this up.

Oi there! Hello from Wasilla. Have you peed in the Yukon? I have not, but I have in the Arctic ocean!

From the Kenai Peninsula. Yes to the Yukon. No to the Arctic Ocean (plan on that next month), but yes to the Bering Sea.

;-)

Looking forward to learning and sharing. Impressed with what I've seen so far. Thanks for setting this up.

Welcome to the posting side.
it looks like you can share a few hunting reports?!?!?!

Welcome aboard!

Giday Sourdough. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to the posting side.
it looks like you can share a few hunting reports?!?!?!
Haven't hunted since before the world ended. But that will change soon. :)

Sourdough, welcome to the AH forum! Looks like you have some excellent experiences! Envious!

Hello Sourdough,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, I live in Anchorage.
So if you are a fellow city slicker here in Los Anchorage as well or, if not and you get around to it, I am always happy to discuss Africa.

Obviously I think Khomas Safaris is the best of the best one to book with.
However, no matter who you eventually choose, again I will always be happy to discuss Africa, what I have experienced there as a foreign visitor anyway.

Cheers for now,
Velo Dog.

Welcome from another of the Alaskans living up in Anchorage, though I have a few acres in Ninilchik I'll be building on some day.

Welcome to AH, cost of admission is a hunt story or three.

Welcome from another Alaskan. I live in South Anchorage., enables a quick get away to Whittier and PWS.

Welcome.
I spent some time in AK over the years. Against many odds, I went there and brought my bride of 20 years down to the “outside.”

Loved all things in Alaska, although, full disclosure I didn’t spend a full winter season. That might be a game changer.
Welcome.

Btw. I peed in a lot of places too Valdez, Palmer, Barrow and a couple spots in
between.

Welcome to AH Sourdough! Glad you found us, enjoy exploring the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MitchelMcE

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!