Hello from Texas

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm in Paris on my way back to the states and have kept a journal here in the Hunting Africa section. Go check it out as I have updated it daily and ended up harvested 13 animals including a Lioness and Giraffe, both where huge and fantastic trophies. Kobus said I was plucking cherries bc I was waiting for big boys to come out before I harvested something. Nearly harvested a Cape buffalo but just couldn't spend the cash after the lioness and giraffe. I have booked another trip for next year at the same time and will be staying over a month at Hunters Creek Safaris

Link to journal
http://www.africahunting.com/threads/botswana-botswana-south-africa-trip-8-18-14.16679/
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,241
Messages
1,569,374
Members
168,664
Latest member
11Pitch21QB
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top