Hello from Spain!

spanishhunter

New member
Joined
Dec 21, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
15
Hello guys!

It's Manu, from Spain.
First of all, thanks for all the useful information that you share here!

I used the webpage a lot last year as I was planning my hunting trip in Namibia on May/June 2023.

As I said, thanks for all the information!
Best of luck for your next hunting adventures on 2024!
 
Good day, Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH spanishhunter!
 
Manu, glad you joined the posting side.
Please share your hunt with us and add to the collective resource.
 
Welcome to AH Manu!!
 
Hello guys!

It's Manu, from Spain.
First of all, thanks for all the useful information that you share here!

I used the webpage a lot last year as I was planning my hunting trip in Namibia on May/June 2023.

As I said, thanks for all the information!
Best of luck for your next hunting adventures on 2024!
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. Sue
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Bienvenido !

:S Welcome:
 
Bienvenidos y Feliz Navidad!! Please share your Namibia hunt with us when you get a chance.

Safe hunting
Gracias! Igualmente! No problem, I will.
It was a great free range hunt. Had the chance to hunt a beautiful kudu, oryx, springbuck, steenbuck, warthog and a couple of baboons!

I ll give more details whenever I have the chance!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome Manu
 
Greetings spanishhunter (Manu),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to reading your hunt reports.
Thank you for joining here.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul).
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,638
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top