Hello from south Texas

Welcome to AH bushwacker! Glad you joined in.
 
Welcome to AH @bushwacker! Planning is half the fun!
 
Welcome to the AH.com forums Bushwacker. We would love to meet you at the DSC Show. We are in booth #3104. Please come by and say hello.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Well, we chose our PH and it's beginning to feel 'real' now. Chose Otjandaue in Namibia. June of 2018. But first we're heading to Fairbanks in May for black bear.
Oh, and I signed us both up for the DSC. Didn't think it was something we'd ever do, but after being at the show, it felt like the right thing to do.
And we had a great time at the AH dinner at Gilley's. Looking forward to next year.
 
Welcome Dee! Small world, I also live just south of San Antonio,Texas in Lytle, Texas. Good luck on your trips to Alaska and Nambia. I bow hunted in 2015 with Limcroma Safaris and Bear hunted in 2016 in Arizona. Planning on returning to Africa now that I just picked up my last trophy from the taxidermist.

Good luck on your future hunting endeavors Joel.
 
Welcome bushwacker.
 
Welcome to AH and good luck on planning your Safari
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,938
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top