Hello from South Africa!

Hello, I am a new member of Africa hunting and am very exited to read and share memorable hunting experiences on this forum! Been hunting since I was a young girl and my passion for hunting has only gotten greater over the years! very keen to eventually get my PH license and pursue my passion for hunting! I have seen lots of great deals and informative discussions on here so I am exited to start getting involved on this forum.
Welcome to Ah.

Welcome aboard Caitlin. There is a lot to be learned from the posts on AH. We have subject matter experts for just about any hunting related topic or question. Where do you do most of your hunting? What caliber rifle(s) do you use? How often are you able to hunt?

Welcome to AH the best hunting site going

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Caitlin, quite a few of us South Africans here. Which part of SA are you from? Are you a member of any hunting club or organisation? What kind of game have you hunted and what do you hunt with?
i am from Gauteng, I am currently a member of wingshooters and am busy acquiring my dedicated hunters status and competency for a license. I would really like to join PHASA one day too. I mostly hunt with my dad's 300 Windmag which i LOVE!!! I hunt alot in Limpopo

Welcome aboard Caitlin. There is a lot to be learned from the posts on AH. We have subject matter experts for just about any hunting related topic or question. Where do you do most of your hunting? What caliber rifle(s) do you use? How often are you able to hunt?
i mostly hunt in Limpopo. I love hunting with my dad's 300 Windmag but i also love using a 308 or a 416 always gets the job done! i am only able to hunt when on holiday due to attending university so about 4 times a year.

Welcome, nice to have another woman on the forum to give us another perspective!

Welcome Caitlin! Looking forward to reading some of your hunt reports soon....and about your journey to become a PH!

Welcome to AH, Caitlin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you