Hello from Saskatchewan

tuffymitch1

Reaction score
Member of
Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation, Saskatchewan Bowhunters Association, Boone & Crockett, Pope & Young, Longhunters Society, Safari Club International, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
Just 1, Canada
Hello to everyone here at Africa Hunting.com.Just joined the forum yesterday, and I really want to learn as much as I can about hunting there,as I know very little.I do lots of Hunting & Fishing here in Saskatchewan,and really want to come to Africa to hunt,so I probably will be asking lots of questions.Good Luck to everyone this year on their hunting and fishing adventures!:D

Saskatchewan you say? The land of large whitetails and seemingly an endless supply of black bears. I hope to hunt there someday.

Welcome to the forum, I encourage you to ask as many questions as you have. Everyone has to start their African experience somewhere and the folks here are quite happy to help out first timers!

Welcome, its a great bunch on here. I am sure you will find most on here to be quite helpful, I sure do.

I manage to get out to SK every Nov to chase whitetails, great hunting country. As an AB resident all I can do is gawk at the HUGE Moose and Muleys though. You guys have great game all around.

welcome to Ah ... how are our north friends doing...

Welcome to AH!

Hello to everyone here at Africa Hunting.com.Just joined the forum yesterday, and I really want to learn as much as I can about hunting there,as I know very little.I do lots of Hunting & Fishing here in Saskatchewan,and really want to come to Africa to hunt,so I probably will be asking lots of questions.Good Luck to everyone this year on their hunting and fishing adventures!:D

Welcome to the forum !

Welcome to AH tuffymitch1!

Welcome to AH tuffymitch1! Be sure to post some of the trophy's you've taken I'm sure that I'm not the only one that loves to gauche over trophy's from Saskatchewan.

Welcome to AH. Lots of useful info on here! Enjoy

welcome mitch, you will learn lots from this forum. i live in ontario and might venture to sask. this fall for whiteys.

welcome mitch, you will learn lots from this forum. i live in ontario and might venture to sask. this fall for whiteys.

This is the last year for over the counter tags so it would be a good time to go. Next year it is on draw for non-SK Canadian residents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegeafricagroup

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois