Hello from S.E. Michigan

Welcome aboard Ron!

I live an hour or so north of you.

Mark
 
Welcome to AH Ron. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome Ron. I drive down to 23 often and pass over the Raisin River. Pretty interesting information on the River Raisin National Battlefield.

Lots of help here as I am finding out!!
 
Welcome Ron, I used to live in Monroe. I am now living in Toledo Ohio.
 
Welcome to AH Ron! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,585
Members
169,376
Latest member
VirgilDupu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top