Hello from Russia!

Welcome Volodia! Hopefully you will be able to hunt Africa soon. There are many great outfitters and many animals to hunt.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
I have my own hunting grounds where I hunt with my friends all year round. We kill bears in the feeding fields at dusk and with dogs during the day, moose with dogs and semolina in the fall, wild boars in the fields and with dogs. I really like to hunt small predators (fox, raccoon, badger) and wolves at night with a thermal imaging scope.
Very good.

Please tell us about your favorite calibers of rifles to hunt with.
 
Privet Volodia ! Dobro Pozhalovat' - to a fellow hunter. Greetings from Kentucky USA. It sounds like you have some great hunting in your part of Russia. Bear, Moose, Boar, and small varmints as well. The 458 Lott will make a great big game rifle in Russia and Africa. I just shot one for the first time a few weeks ago. Years ago in another time, I did some consulting work with Russian in areas north of Ukraine in Belarus and in Tyumen. Glad to have you on the forum.

Here in KY we hunt whitetail deer, boar (descendants of Russian boar imported 100yrs ago) Elk, black bear, as well as coyote, bobcat, squirrel, etc.
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Volodia!
 
Welcome to the forum. I was able to travel to Russia last year and hunt in Kamchatka for brown bear. One of the most epic trips of my life.

The scenery is spectacular, and the people were awesome! Here is a pic from a very memorable trip and can't wait to come back to hunt again. Hopefully you can share some pics from your travels abroad in the future. 

IMG_3921.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH! What hunt/animal would attract you the most in Africa?
 
приветствуем и благодарим космонавта вашей страны за помощь в спасении наших астронавтов
(y)
 
Hello everyone I will try to answer all your questions) Due to the time difference, I cannot answer immediately.. When is your day, we're already going to bed)

As I said earlier, my hunting grounds are located in the north-west of Russia in the Pskov region. The main animals we hunt there are bears, moose, wild boars, roe deer, and wolves. We also hunt small game - foxes, beavers, raccoons, badgers.

It is difficult to describe in one message the hunting methods used by us for all animals at once, so I think it would be correct to make a short description of each animal here or in the corresponding section of the forum. I will also post photos and links to YouTube videos there, if allowed by the rules of the forum.
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,210
Members
169,509
Latest member
MonikaEdge
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top