AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
I'm a 50 something year old hunting addict, been hunting since I was 11.
I planned my first African safari while I was recovering from open heart
surgery. Completed that hunt back in May. That was a PG hunt in Namibia,
my wife, son and youngest daughter went along and we had a ball. My son
and I are booked with SSG Safaris for next July to hunt buffs in Zim. We
can't wait to get back to Africa. I have learned alot from this site and am
looking forward to learning alot more.

Welcome jduckhunter! SSG has definitely been producing some big buff, I'm sure you will have a good time. Congrats on your recovery too!!

Welcome jduckhunter, hope you enjoy this site it's the best!!!! Have fun on your buff hunt!

My best always.

Good luck with those Buffalo.

welcome and like us all enjoy the site jduck.
40 odd years of hunting sort of makes you a champion in my book
i wish you and your young bloke well on your buff hunt and hope to read your reports and admire the pix
the surgury wouldve made me do all the things id wanted to do sooner as well
at least youve got the scars ,chicks dig scars

Welcome to the forum jduck.

Headed to PA for Christmas.

Good luck on you're upcoming hunt, and howabout a hunting report and pics of the hunt in Namibia.

Welcome to AH.

You will find some great members here to help you along the way.

Welcome to AH jduckhunter!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and Bluey if it's true that chicks dig scars then I'm a regular chick magnet. 4 surgeries in less than 2 years left me with some dandy scars. For a while there I thought my hunting might be over but someone or something was looking out for me. I'm not wasting any more time I'm going hunting.

Welcome to the site jduck! Love to see your pictures and story from namibia. I am a 59 year old life long hunter, who has been to South Africa once. Looking forward to going again, to collect a Nyala,Eland and some other game. Happy holidays to all! Brian

Welcome to the forum, jduckhunter !

Welcome to AH jduckhunter! Please feel free to post a report on your hunt with lots of pics and just in case you didn't know we don't mind really long reports with lots of details and tons of pics. just a small hint.hehe

Hello jduckhunter from a fellow Pennsylvanian! Well, I was born and raised there, in the southwestern part of the state. I traveled to lots of place for my university studies and wildlife work, but eventually fell in love with the Dakota prairies and now live here in North Dakota. Glad you enjoyed your first African adventure so well!

Hi jduckhunter.i just returned back from SSG safaris yesterday on my last 4 buff safaris.we took plenty monster dagga bulls this season on sengwe 2 safari area.you wont be disappointed at all.photos and report please.
regards
juan

Welcome to the forum :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg