Hello from Pennsylvania

Dan724

New member
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
9
New to the dangerous game scene. I do have a lot of experience hunting in the states. I do have 375 H&H as my first dg rifle looking into more to add to my battery. I also have the norm with hunting in the states covering pretty much every type of game in the states with the 30/06, 7mm mag, 222 Remington and 338/378 Wm. and a few 12 ga shotguns.
 
Welcome to Ah Dan724! Glad you found us.
 
Welcome to AH! You're set for a hunting trip to Africa with that battery.
 
Welcome aboard Dan724. Just in case you haven't heard, there is a lot of fantastic hunting in Africa that does not involve dangerous game. A 6 animal PG hunt in Africa will generally cost you less than a guided Elk hunt in the States. No need to purchase a larger caliber rifle, yours will do just fine. What brought you to AH? Are you contemplating hunting in Africa? If so what?
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome, are your plans to hunt DG?
 
Welcome, are your plans to hunt DG?
Yes in the near future. Once my son gets older he is too young to leave a long time with just my wife but once he starts school. That’s when I want to start. So plenty of time to get all my gear and practice done.
 
Welcome aboard Dan724. Just in case you haven't heard, there is a lot of fantastic hunting in Africa that does not involve dangerous game. A 6 animal PG hunt in Africa will generally cost you less than a guided Elk hunt in the States. No need to purchase a larger caliber rifle, yours will do just fine. What brought you to AH? Are you contemplating hunting in Africa? If so what?
Yes I do plan on hunting Africa in the near future. I will probably go for plains game first to get my feet wet but I really want to hunt buffalo maybe hippo. I had a family friend who hunted the world growing up who I worked with on his farm here and that’s what spat my interest in going after dangerous game and all other game animals throughout the world.
 
Hi Dan, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Dan! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum Dan!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top