Hello from Oregon

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @DHammo! You are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.
 
Welcome aboard DHammo. You found the right place to get the answers to any and all of your questions. We were all "newbies" once, so don't let your lack of knowledge or not wanting to sound "ignorant" deter you. Use the forums and search feature and to find articles of interest to you. Re. the use of service to help you with the importation process, I think it is money well spent. The reason is simple, the owner of Rifle Permits is a Lawyer, the "Cops" don't "screw" with his clients. Whereas they might with you. You need to decide ahead of time to either stick to your "package" of have enough money saved up for the additional animals your PH will constantly be "suggesting" to you. Another big expense is taxidermy. This can easily equal the cost of your hunt. AH offers a "tipping guide" to help you decide if one is in order, and or reasonable. Enjoy the planning process. Ask your outfitter for references, call them to see what they thought of their overall experience.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side DHammo!
A big congrats on your trip! I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

- Tom
 
Hello from Klamath.
Randy
 
I bought and took a bush stick which gave me both front and back rest which was great on flat ground. However if you are hunting any hills they simply will not work. I ended up using my outfitters tripod set of sticks with no back rest. I still had no problem taking all five animals one at 380 yards
 
In all my trips I used Coppersmith and had it shipped to Portland. When it arrived, I drove there and picked it up from them instead of having it shipped down. Really isnt that tough. Wished it was cheaper but that is life. I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but that is how I have had it done. I started this practice before some of the current advertisers sponsored this site. I'd certainly consider them as well.

To answer your question, four trips to the Eastern Cape and the last one was this last May.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,045
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top