Hello from Oklahoma

RealEstateCop405

AH member
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
Hey everyone, Yes I'm the guy who posted a bunch of ammo for sale and was making people feel uneasy. I apologize I was told about this page by a friend of mine. I've been trying to unload some ammo locally with no luck. The main reason for joining is that I don't know anyone who shoots 416 ammo in Oklahoma, so I joined in hopes of unloading it on a big game site. I just recently bought a Sig Cross 6.5 and can't wait to shoot it. I have never been to Africa but it's on my bucket list. Also if you don't like my ammo prices just make me an offer just trying to unload some ammo. I do own an Estate sale company locally and If I find any cool stuff I'll be sure to upload a pic of it.
 
Last edited:
Welcome! I'm just a bit north of you by Enid. If you find yourself up this way P.M. me and we can have a chat and maybe shoot a bit. Glad you are on the site!
 
Welcome to AH RealEstateCop405!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Good day! Welcome from our side!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the site
 
Welcome to AH.. Hope to see you in Africa some time :)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings RealEstateCop405,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I have no idea what an “Sig Cross 6.5” is but, I will look it up one day soon.
Meanwhile, when you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH. Great to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top