Hello from Ohio

You will be my first welcome. Don't let the hardasses get to you.
 
Welcome! What part of the state are you from?
 
Welcome and this is Jim from African Sporting Creations. If you ever want to stop by we are in Mansfield, Ohio. Give me a call at 419 529 5599 a few days in advance and we will set up a mutually convenient time. Our shop is not located at the address on the website/catalog.

Jim
Actually i paid you a visit many years ago and purchased two shields, two spears, shooting sticks..
 
Hello gtrust,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,008
Members
169,881
Latest member
preanartogta1987
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top