Hello from Ohio

Adam S

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA (OH, WV, CO)
Greetings all!
I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Adam and I enjoy hunting around my home in northeast Ohio. I haven't travelled far to hunt to date, but would love to make it to Africa one day (at least twice. It's impossible to only go once, right?). It will probably be quite awhile until I'll be able to visit Africa, but in the meantime, I've been reading all the Capstick, Boddington and Ruark I can get ahold of. I've been lurking on here for a few months and I've found it to be a treasure trove of information and intriguing stories. Thank you to all of you for sharing your experiences!

Welcome to AH Adam! Glad to have you on the posting side. Hope you will share with all of us some of your hunting at home in Northeast Ohio...

Welcome to AH
Glad you are enjoying the site.
Happy planning.

welcome to AH ,adam .
glad you've enjoyed lurking, now we can enjoy your ideas and adventures past ,present and future .

Adam, welcome to AH...IF you listen quietly, you will hear Africa is calling.....but soon it starts shouting in your ear...

Welcome to AH Adam!!

Welcome to the forum @Adam S. Nice to have you with us. Your time in Africa will come.
If there is anyway we can be of assistance just ask.

All the best
Jono

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH, Adam!

Hi Adam, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Adam! Plan your hunt it's not as hard as you might think check out the deals page some on there thats hard to pass up.

Welcome to a great community Adam S.!

R.

Welcome!

(at least twice. It's impossible to only go once, right?).

And glad we don't have to explain that to you. ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Welcome and glad you are here Adam!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.