Hello from NW Georgia

Going on my first South Africa Safari middle of July. Will be leaving Atlanta on July 10th returning July 23 with Burchell Game Reserve/Frontier Safaris in the Eastern Cape. Anyone else going to be there doing this time? Please feel free to move this if it belongs in another forum.
Try the wines in S Africa!! Also eat as much of the differnet plains game as u can. My fav are kudu, eland, hell any of the antelope family! Ive been to Africa safaris a good bit if u have any questions hit me up. We going back in May to 2 places near Kimberly, trying to buy an auction hunt via Safari Club International in Namibia for same trip. BTW SCI annual convention in Nashville next week.
Im in Birmingham and my lake lodge and hunting is in lagrange so ROOOOLLLL TIDE!!
 
Hey Jimbo. I am going there this June for 10 days. Hit me up late June & I will report back my experience. I have conversed with several people who have been there and they all had nothing but great things to say.
 
Hey Jimbo. I am going there this June for 10 days. Hit me up late June & I will report back my experience. I have conversed with several people who have been there and they all had nothing but great things to say.
Sounds good
 
Roll Tide…welcome.

HH
 
Welcome aboard @jimbo1972. I'm south of you in Warner Robins. I'm a military transplant, and now GA is my home. Go Dawgs!
 
Going on my first South Africa Safari middle of July. Will be leaving Atlanta on July 10th returning July 23 with Burchell Game Reserve/Frontier Safaris in the Eastern Cape. Anyone else going to be there doing this time? Please feel free to move this if it belongs in another forum.
Welcome to AH and best wishes for a great hunt.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,749
Members
169,008
Latest member
JamesFrins
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top