Hello from NSW, Australia

I’m near Wollongong Bob. Our farm was not far from Junee, NSW. Used to chase foxes and the odd rabbit and hare years ago. Certainly happy to be on the forum with like minded members - thanks again for the welcome
Chris
@cm76
Your not far from me then..
I know your hunting area well. I used to shoot around Harefield, Junee Coolamon and a lot of other areas.
I'm originally a Wagga boy.
Bob

Hello cm76 / Chris,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, take a look at the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog / Paul.

Hello all,
My name is Chris and I live on the South coast of NSW, Australia. I grew up on a sheep and wheat farm, where I used my grandfathers old Belgian hammer gun extensively on small game. Really enjoyed using that gun and it taught me a lot about safe handling and firearm care. I gradually moved up to the larger bore rifles until life in general got in the way and I stopped shooting / hunting. However, I have recently come back after the long hiatus, and looking forward to joining in, learning and being a part of this forum.
Cheers, Chris
Welcome Chris

I am hoping to hunt in Northern Territory in 2025. Already got a hunt booked in NZ and want to continue on to Australia or do Australia first then head to NZ.

In any event, welcome to the best website there is for African hunting discussion and information

Welcome Chris

I am hoping to hunt in Northern Territory in 2025. Already got a hunt booked in NZ and want to continue on to Australia or do Australia first then head to NZ.

In any event, welcome to the best website there is for African hunting discussion and information
Thanks Terminator. Your 2025 trip sounds great, and I look forward to hearing more re the planning and journey itself.

Chris

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Great to have you here.

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome, Chris!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross