Hello from NSW, Australia

cm76

Gold supporter
AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hello all,
My name is Chris and I live on the South coast of NSW, Australia. I grew up on a sheep and wheat farm, where I used my grandfathers old Belgian hammer gun extensively on small game. Really enjoyed using that gun and it taught me a lot about safe handling and firearm care. I gradually moved up to the larger bore rifles until life in general got in the way and I stopped shooting / hunting. However, I have recently come back after the long hiatus, and looking forward to joining in, learning and being a part of this forum.
Cheers, Chris

Hello Chris, welcome to AH. We look forward to learning from you too. Do you have any Africa ambitions?
Thanks Kevin.
I have always dreamed of hunting in Africa and it is on my list of places to get to in the next year or two. I work with a gentleman who did his apprenticeship as a PH in Zimbabwe before moving out to Australia and it has renewed my interest in getting myself sorted out to make the trip.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH Chris! Glad you found us.

G'day from Australia.
I'm on the dry side of the state

welcome welcome welcome

Hello all,
My name is Chris and I live on the South coast of NSW, Australia. I grew up on a sheep and wheat farm, where I used my grandfathers old Belgian hammer gun extensively on small game. Really enjoyed using that gun and it taught me a lot about safe handling and firearm care. I gradually moved up to the larger bore rifles until life in general got in the way and I stopped shooting / hunting. However, I have recently come back after the long hiatus, and looking forward to joining in, learning and being a part of this forum.
Cheers, Chris
@cm76
Welcome from the Central Coast mate. How far south are you and where was the farm you grew up on.
There's a heap of Aussies on here that you will get to know.
The rest of the men and women and kids on here are also a great bunch full of knowledge and willing to answer any questions you have
Bob.

@cm76
Welcome from the Central Coast mate. How far south are you and where was the farm you grew up on.
There's a heap of Aussies on here that you will get to know.
The rest of the men and women and kids on here are also a great bunch full of knowledge and willing to answer any questions you have
Bob.
I’m near Wollongong Bob. Our farm was not far from Junee, NSW. Used to chase foxes and the odd rabbit and hare years ago. Certainly happy to be on the forum with like minded members - thanks again for the welcome
Chris

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard!

:S Welcome:

Hello all,
Cheers, Chris
Hello Chris. Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I’m sure you will love it here. Everyone is wonderful and happy to help in any way they can. I’ve just been here a few months myself.

Giday Chris. Welcome back to hunting and to the AH forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross