Hello from NC

jpr9954

AH elite
Reaction score
Articles
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
I have never been to Africa for hunting or otherwise. However, it is my goal to do so within the next couple of years.

I've read the books, talked to outfitters, and have friends who have been. Now it is my time. I figure it will be a great retirement present to myself.

Hello and welcome from a fellow Tarheel!

What part of the state are you in?

Last edited:
Welcome to AH.
You have found a resource that will most certainly aid your planning.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome! The folks on here will help you get there sooner than you think.

Jpr9954, welcome to the AH forum! You have found a wonderful place to get you on your way to Africa!

Welcome to AH, hold onto your wallet as the people here will have you outfitted and heading to Africa in short order. Definitely a great place to start the journey.

I have never been to Africa for hunting or otherwise. However, it is my goal to do so within the next couple of years.

I've read the books, talked to outfitters, and have friends who have been. Now it is my time. I figure it will be a great retirement present to myself.

Hello jpr9954,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome

I was in Asheville in 1992 or thereabouts-lucky to have been there in the fall. Africa is a great place to make memories for a lifetime!

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg