Hello from NC via Panama

Hello,
New to the forum.. grew up archery and air rifle hunting in Panama . Moved back home in the 90’s and have had the opportunity to harvest most NA game..
have always wanted to do Africa but can’t quite justify leaving all that Meat behind.. though I’ve kept so many trophies from all sorts of animals, I’m a diehard meat eater as well.
Though it’s been a struggle, I’ve finally decided to start moving forward with an African hunt. I think it would be a great way to do a hunt and enjoy a vacation w my boys and wife.

View attachment 526979
we'll gladly eat all the meat for you. lol
Please feel free to email me for some African info.
info@spearsafaris.com
I hope to hear from you.
Cheers
Ernest

:S Welcome:

No meat gets wasted in Africa, obviously you are not going to eat all of it, but the locals will.

From an ex Pan canal machinist, welcome aboard. As to the meat, some venues will serve it just about every evening's meal. Rest assured, none will go to waste.

Greetings, glad to have you here! What part of NC are you from?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Please let me know if we can assist you with anything.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH from a fellow Tar Heel. If you are looking for info on hunting in Africa, you came to the right place. That is what brought me here.

Welcome! I second what others have said - you have found the right place to be for anything Africa. The site is amazing. The people here are very knowledgeable and helpful. And you will likely become addicted. There is just so darn much information on here I find myself reading it every free minute I have. For us newbies, I can’t imagine anything better. Good luck making up your hard choice. As a meat eater myself, I understand your dilemma. I have confidence you will be completely on board soon if you stick around here. Happy hunting!

Welcome,

I also initially worried about bringing the meat home as a successful hunt is feeding friends and family. But, you will see that your efforts in Africa benefit your hosts while supporting the best wildlife management on the planet. And you will eat the bounty too. So, enjoy the planning, as it is a lot of fun!

WELCOME CHUCK. WIFE AND I JUST RELOCATED TO COSTA RICA.
YOU WOULD BE AMAZED AT HOW FAST A VILLAGE OF PEOPLE CAN TURN AN ELEPHANT INTO JUST A WET SPOT ON THE GROUND! NOTHING IS WASTED.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoniEdward

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.