Hello from Nashville

rjacobherman

AH member
Joined
Dec 4, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
59
New member, but have lurker for awhile.

Have been on a few plains games hunts and finally took a buff with a face shot earlier this year.
 
Sounds like a hunt report in the making!
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Hello rjacobherman,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

And ya, Hunt report ! Hunt report ! LoL

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to the forum
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Howdy from Thompsons Station! Always good to see fellow Middle TN people on here.
 
Welcome to AH. The SCI Convention will be in Nashville in 2023!
 
Hello & Welcome @Aixenmemphis

Planning your adventure is half the fun!

 
Welcome aboard rjacobherman. We know something of your previous hunting experiences but how about telling us a little more. Things like what have you hunted in the States, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Your buffalo head shot sounds like a good story already.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! I’d like to hear your face shot story!!
 
Welcome to AH rjacobherman! Looking forward to your hunt report.
 
Welcome to the forums! Let's hear about that Buff! ;)
 
Giday rjacobherman and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the dark side, cost of admission is a hunt report.....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top