Hello from Nashville

Welcome to the best forum in the world!
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
rjacobherman, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to a report on your hunt!
 
New member, but have lurker for awhile.

Have been on a few plains games hunts and finally took a buff with a face shot earlier this year.
Welcome to AH and congrats on the buff
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place! If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,011
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top