Hello from MUNICH-BAVARIA

Hunting-TED

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
all over the world except Australia and NZ
I am a new here :cool: Waidmanns Gruß (Heil we do not like any more :) ) be a hunter since 50 years, specially in all Europe (my wife is born in Hungaria, so we know this country very well like Latvia/ also France a.s.o.) so first of all I go to RSA/Namibia each year, not only for hunting, so whenever there will be a nice offer, please send TED

Welcome to AH Hunting-TED! nice to have you on the posting side and looking forward to your contribution.

Hello and welcome!

Guten tag TED - Waidmanns Danke & welcome to AH. I know you will find that special offer to RSA or Namibia - both enjoyable location. I’m giving Namibia ‘a break’ & found my 2021 special deal to RSA right here on AH! Enjoy …

Giday Ted and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to forum!
Have you ever hunted in Croatia?
What do you hunt in Germany? What rifles do you have?

I am a new here :cool: Waidmanns Gruß (Heil we do not like any more :) ) be a hunter since 50 years, specially in all Europe (my wife is born in Hungaria, so we know this country very well like Latvia/ also France a.s.o.) so first of all I go to RSA/Namibia each year, not only for hunting, so whenever there will be a nice offer, please send TED

Welcome to AH! What would you be interested in hunting in RSA or Namibia? Please PM me if you prefer.

Hunting-TED, welcome to the AH forum! Hope you have a grand adventure!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.
Just keep searching the offers and something will meet your fancy.

Do share some of your hunting tales with us.

Welcome to AH @Hunting-TED ! Glad to have you onboard. Any hunting adventures that you could share?

Welcome to AH !

Hello Hunting-TED,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Waidmannsheil,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to forum!
Have you ever hunted in Croatia?
What do you hunt in Germany? What rifles do you have?
Hello Mark, no never to Croatia because I have to look very much to my small budget. The animals in Croatia are relativly expensiv for good trophies. But a wunderful country for holidays. I have a very nice camper to rent and a lot of people go there with. In my age 69 ! I only hunt - fallow deer and wild boar and roebuck in Germany, but I have no own huntig area. I use a double 5,6 x 50 r and .22 hornet for beaver (in Latvia!) a .243 win mag, my favorit for roe buck, and 9,3 x 64 for all "big ones". This year I booked in November RSA for Sable/Eland a.s.o. with a friend and next year I plan lioness :)) for the 70 ties birthday. Where do you live? my privat mail will be joachim@ich.ms the mails here I only check sometimes :) sunny regards TED

Giday Ted and welcome to the A H forums
Hello , thank you for wellcome :) I saw on your web site, you are from NZ ? Would you be able and willing :) to help in finding a red stag hunt ON NZ BASE ? all the others charge more then 6.000 U$ for a good stag and that ist not my small budget, BUT the stag should have mor than 360 (Silver-Gold).
My wife and me are also fly fishers. We plan a longer trip to NZ for 2024, when we BOTH will be retiered, then I will get my custom made by you? :) ! Unfortunately they intensified the law for knives in Germany, even as a hunter they controll you. I like your bullnose skiner knives and the 4x4 hunter ! I have about 50, but not (except 2 damaszener ones with bone handles) expensive ones I use PUMA and MUELA (from Spain) sunny regards from MUNICH TED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cazhino90

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg