Hello from Missouri

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome @rhudson65 ! What part of Missouri? I’m in Sunset Hills .
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH. You've landed in the right place.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings rhudson65,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0755.png
    IMG_0755.png
    11 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_5627.png
    IMG_5627.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_5881.png
    IMG_5881.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5877.png
    IMG_5877.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 89
Welcome to AH. Lots of very useful information here.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH rhudson65!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,036
Members
170,507
Latest member
LucretiaMe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top