Hello from MI

MarkinMI

Reaction score
Member of
NRA Life, MBGHA Life, TNWBH Life, many other organizations and sportsmman's clubs.
Hunted
USA (Michigan, Iowa, Texas, Alaska)
Hello from NE Lower MI, just joined AH.com, have already spent a great deal of time on the site, love it!
As w/many, Africa has always been on my to-do list, and finally making it happen in Aug of 2024.
My son and I will be hunting in SA with Matwetwe Safaris, 10-day plains game package, the prep work is well under way.
As w/my Alaskan hunt, I intend to be a well-prepared first-timer, and look forward to learning more about what's ahead me from all of you who've "been there, done that."
Planning the hunt(s) is half the fun, and I will have lots of questions for everyone, so thanks in advance for your invaluable input.

Hello Markin, welcome to AH. Yes, the planning is fun, so is this site.

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome Mark.

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH

Hello from NE Lower MI, just joined AH.com, have already spent a great deal of time on the site, love it!
As w/many, Africa has always been on my to-do list, and finally making it happen in Aug of 2024.
My son and I will be hunting in SA with Matwetwe Safaris, 10-day plains game package, the prep work is well under way.
As w/my Alaskan hunt, I intend to be a well-prepared first-timer, and look forward to learning more about what's ahead me from all of you who've "been there, done that."
Planning the hunt(s) is half the fun, and I will have lots of questions for everyone, so thanks in advance for your invaluable input.
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I'm excited for you to be going on your first Africa hunt! You have definitely come to the right place if you want to be prepared as possible. Happy adventures. Sue

Giday Markin and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome, glad to have you here!!

Welcome to our forum MarkinMi. Expect a great hunt on you and your son's upcoming SA hunt in 2024.

:S Welcome:

Hello MarkinMI,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

No doubt your chosen safari company will see to it that you and your family will have a great safari.

I have lived in Alaska for a little over 40 years and will be happy to share with you what bit I know about hunting up here.

Likewise, no matter which safari outfit you plan to hunt in Africa with, I am happy to discuss equipment, clothing, shoes, rifles, ammunition, sighting arrangements and such things with you.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH MarkinMI! Glad you made it to the posting side.

Welcome to AH, a wealth of knowledge on here!
My best always
Jaco

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
divydestination1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?