Hello from Kentucky

Macduff

AH veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2023
Messages
133
Reaction score
239
Location
Louisville, KY
Website
plentifulwealth.com
Member of
SCI, BHA
Hi! I came across AH a few days ago when I was looking into some big bore cartridge components I got recently. I'll be sticking around, as I like the community here.

Personally, I live in Louisville, Ky with my wife and 2 kids. I own a financial planning firm and I'm involved in our local startup scene. I mostly deer hunt, but I would love to hunt the Dark Continent some day. Cape Buffalo are on my bucket list. I'm 34, so hopefully I have a few days to make that happen.
 
Welcome to you! Very smart & informative people on this wonderful forum! Glad you found it!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings Macduff,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard! You are young enough to make solid plans to get to Africa one day;) Enjoy the site, the dreaming, and the planning:)
 
Welcome, sure glad to have you here with us!!
 
Welcome to AH Macduff!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome from fellow Kentuckian. Lots of great info available on this site.
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi! I came across AH a few days ago when I was looking into some big bore cartridge components I got recently. I'll be sticking around, as I like the community here.

Personally, I live in Louisville, Ky with my wife and 2 kids. I own a financial planning firm and I'm involved in our local startup scene. I mostly deer hunt, but I would love to hunt the Dark Continent some day. Cape Buffalo are on my bucket list. I'm 34, so hopefully I have a few days to make that happen.
Welcome to AH! And YES you are young. You have plenty of time to get to Africa and fulfill your dream of hunting Cape buffalo. My husband and I didn't go until our 50's. He dreamt about it since he was a kid. The experience literally changed my life...and I don't even hunt. All the best. Sue Tidwell
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,178
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top