Hello from Georgia

Fatback

AH legend
Joined
Aug 28, 2022
Messages
2,336
Reaction score
7,214
Location
Lowndes Co, Georgia
Media
69
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbawe and RSA
Just joined up. Found the site a few days ago. Seems very interesting. I’m leaving on Sept 17th for my 4th trip to hunt Africa.
 
Welcome aboard, I have family in Statesboro.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome Fatback, what will you be hunting?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday Fatback. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Fatback! Hope that you will share some stories with all of us here.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the forum. Yes, where in GA? I'm Warner Robins.
 
Welcome @Fatback - I lived in Valdosta for a few years, still head down there to visit friends in waycross and blackshear.
Good luck on your buff hunt and post pics when you can.
 
Welcome to AH, cost of admission is a hunt report with pictures...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,788
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top