Hello from Florida

Hello! Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello B1GB1RD,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I’m looking forward to learning more about who you are and if you’ve either been to Africa.
If so, likewise I look forward to your stories and photos.

If not, it won’t take long reading this forum here until you do visit Africa.
Also, if you don’t already have a .375 H&H rifle, again after reading very much in this forum, sooner or later you will.:ROFLMAO:

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH B1GB1RD!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,804
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top