Hello from Finland

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
G’day from Australia, from an Aussie who is Tikka fan.
 
Welcome to AH jannefin!
 
Welcome, love to hear about your experiences hunting in Finland
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome.

Can I ask, what animals you have hunted in Finland?

I find it very interesting what the different members hunt in their home countries.
 
Welcome.

Can I ask, what animals you have hunted in Finland?

I find it very interesting what the different members hunt in their home countries.
Thank you for your welcome. I have hunted roe deer, white tail and black grouse. On the pest control side: raccoon dogs, crows and minks. This year roe stalking was cancelled. As turned out the lynxes had allready taken most of the roe’s in usual area.
 
Welkom!
 
Hello to you all. This is a such a treasure chest of knowledge about big bore rifles and dangerous game hunting.
So thanks for the whole community.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to this site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,227
Members
169,279
Latest member
ShelleyGob
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top