Hey Jimbob,
well done on getting urrifle approved by the Firearms dept.
For the people who dont know about the UK gun laws...............well forget it. Lets just say it is a good achievement.
Do you ever shoot in East Anglia?
Lol I've gotta say I've never met an Englishman named Jim Bob. You sound like your from my neck of the woods. Welcome Jim Bob, and I hope you enjoy the site. Great group of folks here!
Sorry Jimbob I was Making a joke about your texas friend. Texas is always bragging about how big everything is in Texas I like ribbing them once in a while because Alaska has over twice the land, twice the Lakes, twice the Islands, and twice the shoreline, only thing texas does have is twice the Bull. LOL just a joke I like Texas myself.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.