Hello from Down Under

Mick458Lott, welcome to the forum! Lots of folks from Oz on here.
 
Thank you for accepting me on your forum. I have a special interest in large caliber rifles, history & handloading information. Looking forwrd to learning as much as I can.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard Mick458Lott. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter / shooter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, what calibers do you reload for. Do you have any thoughts of hunting Africa?
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Hello Mick458Lott,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Thank you for accepting me on your forum. I have a special interest in large caliber rifles, history & handloading information. Looking forwrd to learning as much as I can.
@Mick458Lott
Welcome aboard Mick we are a strange mob here. Great wealth of knowledge available from a lot of great people
Plenty here from Australia as well, a frew from NSW to.
You are only an hour from me , you are in Newy I'm in Wyong. Anytime you want a coffee my door is open.
What do you hunt, where and with what. Please tell me you haven't got a 243 as if you have you are in for a world of good natured stirring from me.
Bob
 
Welcome aboard Mick458Lott. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter / shooter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, what calibers do you reload for. Do you have any thoughts of hunting Africa?
@Shootist43
Art I just hope he hasn't got a 243. He has a few good interests so far and he is probably less than an hour from me
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,516
Members
169,576
Latest member
Teresa7277
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top